COMPEED® Corn Medium Plasters
- Product Description
Protects from pressure and rubbing
COMPEED® Corn plasters contain an active gel that relieves pain immediately and helps remove the corn. Not only does it stay in place for over 24 hours*, it provides optimum cushioning from rubbing and pressure.
*Individual experience may vary
- How to use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over corn ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- For best results, use COMPEED® until skin has completely healed.
- How it Works
COMPEED® Hydrocolloid Technology is an active gel which improves moisturization. The COMPEED® Corn Plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Protect and cushion your feet against rubbing and pressure.
- Relieve corn pain instantly.
- Moisturise and soften the corn, helping its removal.
Stays in place for over 24 hours.
Individual experience may vary.
- Q & A
What is a corn?
Corns are areas of thickened skin on the foot, often painful to pressure.
What causes corns?
Corns are caused by rubbing and pressure on bony surfaces, resulting from poorly fitting shoes. The skin on the foot thickens as a protective response to pressure and friction.
How to treat corns?
Start by relieving and moisturising pressure points on the foot. This can by done by applying a plaster to cushion against rubbing and friction. COMPEED® corn plasters contain a special gel that helps remove the corn while providing instant pain relief.
How can I prevent corns?
To prevent corns, start by reducing pressure and moisturising your feet, especially if you’re going to wear tight shoes. Wearing a hydrocolloid plaster, such as COMPEED® Corn Plasters, can also reduce pressure while maintaining the natural moisture balance.